Here is a sample questionnaire to send your clients regarding their boudoir photography session. This is meant to send to them when they book their session. This way you both know exactly what they expect from their shoot! This is a general questionnaire, but it definitely gives you a good start on what you should have in there!
Boudoir sample questions & tips for potential clients
- Lingerie Only, no implied or nudity
- Implied nudity, covered by angles, shadows, or posing
- Anything (everything tastful of course!)
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SESSION
1. Do not go tanning 5 days before the session to avoid burns & blotchy skin
2. Be sure any body hair is well groomed, shaved legs
3. Have your fingernails & toenails manicured
4. Arrive in loose fitting clothing and avoid wearing a bra, underwear, socks or anything that will leave unsightly dent marks in your skin
WHAT TO BRING…
– Feel welcome to bring along a girlfriend (not your mom or significant other) who will cheer you on and tell you how great you look
-Any article of clothing or lingerie that you find flattering
-Jewelry you love
-Stalkings, fishnets, or any other items that you would like!
SUGGESTED LINGERIE SHOP (Put a lingerie store here that you network with, if they have your business cards or your albums in their store, you should be promoting them too!)
Here are the privacy options we give our clients when it comes to their session
- Please keep my images private, do not share with anyone
- I will allow (insert you photography studio name here) to use images show other potential clients samples (only books in the studio & only lingerie shots, no nudity)
- I will allow (insert you photography studio name here) to blog or showcase lingerie images on website.
- I will allow (insert you photography studio name here) to use lingerie images for promotion (prints, emails, books at lingerie stores, website).
- I will allow (insert you photography studio name here) to use nudes (tasteful of course) on website.
- I will allow the designated Make Up Artist / Hair Stylist to have lingerie images for their portfolio or website.